WHAT DOES IT DO?
The greatly decreased hydrogen ion concentration (high pH) and balanced ORP (oxidation/reduction potential – measured in millivolts) of The CLEANER ANSWER® provides the necessary molecular energy for the maximum emulsifying and chelating action that is required to remove the oils, greases, protein, other substrate and invisible substances to which dirt, bacteria, fungus and algae adhere, and to remove carbon deposits and breaks down calcium and other scaling substances.
The CLEANER ANSWER® saves time and money by…
- Eliminating the need for many different products.
- Eliminating the need for protective clothing.
- Reducing the time necessary to train personnel in different product uses.
- Reducing liability associated with the use of hazardous and toxic products.
HOW IS IT USED?
The CLEANER ANSWER® may be diluted with either standard tap water – which will decrease the pH, or with WRJ-Ag-ROX alkaline water – which will increase the pH and thus, the cleaning action.
For best cleaning results:
- Clean from the bottom up; Rinse from the top down.
- Apply the “4 Variables of Balanced Cleaning” to fit your Time & Cost Requirements.
- Formula - The dilution ratio and pH of the diluting water.
- Dwell Time – The amount of time the product ‘soaks’ on the surface.
- Energy – The use of heated water for dilution.
- Agitation – The use of power washers or scrubbing action.
WHAT CAUTIONS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED?
As a concentrate, The CLEANER ANSWER® is in the 10.5 pH range and can be used on all water-cleanable surfaces with this range of pH tolerance. Though extremely active in a wide range of pH conditions, low pH environments may slow cleaning action.
Store out of direct sun light. Do not freeze.
HOW IS IT PACKAGED?
2-2.5 gallon containers per carton. 36 cartons (180 gallons) per pallet.
Net Contents: 2.5 US Gallons (9.45 Liters); Net Weight: 22.5 lbs (10.27 Kg)